Arcana Famiglia – Festa Regalo (Japan) is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download Arcana Famiglia – Festa Regalo (Japan) Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description - Arcana Famiglia – Festa Regalo (Japan):
Arcana Famiglia – Festa Regalo (Japan) is a popular PlayStation PSP Video Game and now you can play this game on android using PPSSPP android emulator.
Arcana Famiglia Festa Regalo is pretty much a Utapri Music 1 & 2, where you play a simple cooking game to unlock scenarios and such. The story begins one day when Feli wants to cook, and when her daughtercon dad Mondo finds out about it he rages and says that he wants to eat her cooking. He then announces that he’s getting his mafia gang to battle it out in a cooking battle and they all have to participate. The prize for winning is getting his authority for 1 day. Feli then has to partner up with one of her mans to gather ingredients and cook up something to please the judges.
I managed to get through this game using Hinano’s guide from her own review, and I have a few mini-tips myself regarding this game.
- The earlier you play a guy, the longer you have to play with them so I’d suggest you play your most to least favourite guy in order to reduce your pain.
- When gathering ingredients, I’d suggest that you play the highest difficulty to get the rarest ingredients. Before you know it you’re gonna be full of rare ingredients to use.
- Fukurouta, the owl, can eat your ingredients so that you can get new recipes. This bastard is super picky about what he eats, and at first he accepts 1 star/2 star ingredients but once you’ve fed him enough of those, HE STARTS REJECTING THEM. Once you hit the later stages just feed him your leftover 3 star ingredients, and he’ll most probably give you a recipe. MOST PROBABLY.
- A tiny tip, is that by opening the menu of the recipes you have with you, by pressing circle the system will auto set the ingredients in your inventory with you. It will set the highest star ingredients, so if you don’t want those, just edit them. But it’s faster than digging out all the ingredients from the storage itself.
- If you’re a lazy bum and want turn on autosave, it’s totally okay cuz the system only autosaves after you gather ingredients and leave you room. So even if you’re worried it’ll save after finishing a duello, it will not and you can just go back to your room, exit back to start screen, and load your data again.
- Oh and, for the last duello, you will /probably/ win as long you do the recipe for the man you’re with. I’ve never lost once for the last duello so I don’t think it will.
- Also, if you’re wondering how to please Debito (due to the fact he keeps raging at everything you give him), try giving him sth with wine in it. It works.