Code Geass – Hangyaku no Lelouch – Lost Colors (Japan) is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download Code Geass – Hangyaku no Lelouch – Lost Colors (Japan) Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description - Code Geass – Hangyaku no Lelouch – Lost Colors (Japan):
Code Geass – Hangyaku no Lelouch – Lost Colors (Japan) is a popular PlayStation PSP Video Game and now you can play this game on android using PPSSPP android emulator. Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch – Lost Colors is a Visual Novel game published by Bandai Namco Games released on March 27, 2008 for the Sony PlayStation Portable.
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lost Colors is the second video game developed about Code Geass. It was developed for the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2, and released in Japan on March 27, 2008. It is a visual novel game which follows a new protagonist named Rai (ライ), who suffers from amnesia. He has a Geass ability similar to Lelouch’s, but activated by voice.
In Code Geass: Lost Colors the video game there are several different endings and clips of Lelouch that involves the main character Rai. In the first scene of the game, Lelouch, along with Milly, were the first people Rai meets when he enters the school before he went unconscious. After Rai woke up several days later, Lelouch immediately had doubts about him and was shocked that Milly made him a student, but was reluctant to accept him.
- You need JAVA installed on your PC else nothing will work.
- Then run CGLauncher.jar to start the emulator.
- Click Start and WAIT.
- Jpcsp Emulator opens. Click File – Load UMD
- Select Code Geass iso and click load.
- Click RUN button.
- Customize controls with F11 Menu
- Defaults controls are: WASD for D-PAD, period=SELECT, dash=START, numpad-1235=square,X,O,triangle)
- Intro video is not translated, wait it or skip it. (there’s a translation on the author site).
- After it’s over don’t touch anything WAIT for translation to appear.
- Play game. When asked to insert name, choose default and OK.
- Keep playing, every time a scene changes WAIT for english to show up it takes a few seconds, don’t touch anything just wait it.