Flightradar24 – Flight Tracker is one of the very popular android App and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download Flightradar24 – Flight Tracker App for free. Download the App from the download link, provided in the page.
App Description - Flightradar24 – Flight Tracker:
Flightradar24 – Flight Tracker is a paid android app with you can see planes around the world move in real-time on a detailed map by turnning your phone or tablet into an air traffic radar. Or point your Android device at a plane in the sky to find out where it’s going and more. Discover today why millions are already using Flightradar24 – Flight Tracker.
- Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
- Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
- Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
- Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
- Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
- Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
- Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
- Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
- Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
- Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS :-
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.