i Fishing v6.0 is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download i Fishing v6.0 Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description - i Fishing v6.0:
i Fishing v6.0 is a Popular Sport android game.
The most popular iPhone fishing game with over 20 million downloads is now available for Android!
This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for Android. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games… it’s a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
-High definition graphics for the latest devices
– 15 unlockable lakes with 3 difficulty levels will keep you playing for a long time
– Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
– Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
– Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
– Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
– Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
– Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
– Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
– See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
– Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
– Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
-To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you’ve earned and need to unlock the next lake.
To cast farther hold the device forward and let the pole move down before letting go of the line.
Finally, you can only keep the 3 biggest fish in tournaments. If you already have 3 fish the smallest one will be thrown back. There are many people who think the game isn’t keeping track correctly who are not aware of this.