Metal Slug Anthology is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download Metal Slug Anthology Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description - Metal Slug Anthology:
Metal Slug Anthology is a popular PlayStation PSP Video Game and now you can play this game on android using PPSSPP android emulator.
Metal Slug Anthology (called Metal Slug Complete (メタルスラッグコンプリート) in Japan) is a video game compilation for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and the Wii. The Wii version boasts different controller configurations, most taking advantage of the Wii Remote, but the Classic Controller is not supported. The game also marks the return of SNK Playmore as a third-party developer for a Nintendo console since the SNES era.
The graphics are virtually the same as the original versions released on arcade (and the more recent titles published on PS2 and Xbox). The only major change is that all games now display at a converted 480i resolution (compared to the standard 240p). Cooperative gameplay is enabled on the console versions of the game, while the PSP version has a wireless mode so that two people can play together and work as a team.
A downloadable version was made available on the PlayStation Store for PSP on October 1, 2009. The Metal Slug Anthology was then released on PlayStation 4, on the PlayStation Network in 2016.
The game includes several special features.
- Art Gallery – Concept art of Metal Slug 1 to 6.
- Wallpapers – PSP-only option. A collection of wallpapers that can be copied to the Memory Stick.
- Sound Gallery – Music from Metal Slug 1 to 6. The PSP version includes an option that allows the player to copy the music to the Memory Stick as Atrac3+ format audio files with the proper track name and album tags.
- Game Options – Including difficulty, lives (which can be limited or unlimited, if they are limited the amount of lives the player has depends upon the difficulty) and a rapid-fire option for all games except Metal Slug 6.
- Interview – A readable interview with some of the games’ designers and programmers about the Metal Slug series itself.