Out There: Ω Edition v2.5.0 [MOD] is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download Out There: Ω Edition v2.5.0 [MOD] Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description - Out There: Ω Edition v2.5.0 [MOD]:
Out There: Ω Edition v2.5.0 is a Popular Paid Strategy MOD android game.
5/5 – TouchArcade
5/5 – PocketTactics
9/10 ‘Gold Award’ – PocketGamer
Grand Prize – DevGAMM Moscow 2015
Excellence in Narrative – DevGAMM 2015
Best Game Design Award – Casual Connect EE 2014
Excellence In Narrative Finalist – IMGA 2015
Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2014 – TouchArcade
Best Mobile Games of 2014 – Game Informer
Best Mobile Games of 2014 – Gamezebo
Official Selection : Leftfield Collection – Rezzed Show 2013
Official Selection : Indie Games Arcade – Eurogamer Expo 2013
Official Selection : Indie MEGABOOTH – PAX East 2014
WARNING : This game is hard. Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but… out there… in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Google Game Services : 59 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 350+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 4 different endings
• 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value