RecForge II Pro Audio Recorder v1.2.0g is one of the very popular android App and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download RecForge II Pro Audio Recorder v1.2.0g App for free. Download the App from the download link, provided in the page.
App Description - RecForge II Pro Audio Recorder v1.2.0g:
RecForge II Pro Audio Recorder v1.2.0g is a Music & Audio Paid android app.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone (audio recorder & editor) for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
– Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, …
– Extract audio from video
– Live monitor in preview or record mod (need a headset)
– Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, …
– Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, …)
– Schedule recordings
– Skip silence (with threshold)
– Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, …
– Tag your recordings and edit metadata
– Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, SoundCloud, WhatsApp …
This is the full version of RecForge II.
Records to mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, flac and opus formats are NOT interrupted every 3 minutes.
There is no ads.
Main features :
– Real-time recorder in mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
– Real-time monitoring (with headset)
– Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate …
– Visualize audio signal (the only recorder on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
– Extract audio from video
– Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
– Share your recordings
– Convert your files “from” and “to” all available audio format (mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, …)
– Decode audio from mp3, ogg, wav, wma, flac, opus, m4a, m2a, mp2, aac, m4v, mp4, mka, mkv, ac3, eac3, amr, 3gp, 3g2, avi, mov, asf, ogv, wmv, flv, f4v, webm
– Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
– Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RØDE smartLav+ microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
– Record in background even when the phone is locked
– Hide notifications to discretly record
– Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files…)
– Different widgets size (one click to record)
– Control RecForge from the notification bar
– Material design UI
Supported audio format :
– 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
– encoding : mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
– decoding : mp3, ogg, wav, wma, flac, opus, m4a, m2a, mp2, aac, m4v, mp4, mka, mkv, ac3, eac3, amr, 3gp, 3g2, avi, mov, asf, ogv, .wmv, .flv, .f4v, .webm
– from 32 to 320 kbps
– mono / stereo (mono x2) / “true stereo” (cf supported devices)
– Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
– Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
– Simplified Chinese,
– Traditional Chinese,