Remote Desktop Client is one of the very popular android App and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download Remote Desktop Client App for free. Download the App from the download link, provided in the page.
App Description - Remote Desktop Client:
Remote Desktop Client is a popular Paid Communication android app. Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that’s happening on the screen.
- 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color support
- Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
- SSL security and support for Network Level Authentication (NLA).
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway, a.k.a. TS Gateway) support.
- RemoteApp programs support.
- On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
- Server address book
- Master password to secure server password storage
- Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
- Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
- File transfer between SD card and remote computer
- Copy/paste text between client and server
- Display zoom in/zoom out
- Pinch-to-zoom (available on the devices with multi-touch functionality)
- The first and only mobile Remote Desktop client with support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
- RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
- Android home screen shortcuts
- Support for x86 based Android devices
- Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields