tinyCam Monitor PRO v7.1.1 is one of the very popular android App and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download tinyCam Monitor PRO v7.1.1 App for free. Download the App from the download link, provided in the page.
App Description - tinyCam Monitor PRO v7.1.1:
tinyCam Monitor PRO v7.1.1 is a Video Players & Editors Popular Paid android app.
The best Android app for remote surveillance, control and video recording your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams with 5+ million downloads. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free!
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:-
– Intuitive interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
– H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM HD models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831P, etc.).
– MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
– ONVIF Profile S 5,000+ cameras support.
– P2P support.
– M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
– 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Amcrest, Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, upCam, and more on the way!
– 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam, Sricam (selective models).
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
– 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
– Relay, LED control for some models.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) on local storage/SD card and JPEGs recording to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive) and FTP/FTPS server.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Group cameras by tags.
– Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
– Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
– Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
– Very CPU efficient.
– Background recording. Make your own DVR! https://goo.gl/uQMR60
– Time-lapse recording https://goo.gl/FMCPUL
– Internal web server for remote archive access https://goo.gl/V7cKeE
– Both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic recording or send email on motion! https://goo.gl/0xr45K
– Face detection.
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Multiple background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
– Cast to Android Wear. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– TV interface.
– Widgets and home shortcuts.
– Floating windows.
– Tasker/Locale automation plugin. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC