Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 3 (Europe) is one of the very popular android Game and thousands of people want to get it on their phone or tablets without any payments. Here you can download Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 3 (Europe) Game for free. Download the Game from the download link, provided in the page.
Game Description - Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 3 (Europe):
Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 3 (Europe) is a PlayStation PSP Video Game and now you can play this game on android using PPSSPP android emulator. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 is the third game in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force series. It is set in Duel Academy during the fourth season of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime. This is the last game of the series “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force”.
- The game includes a total of 3501 cards, the 4th most cards ever to date in a Yu-Gi-Oh! video game.
- The cards in the game go up to Crossroads of Chaos, and also included are cards from the first two Duel Terminal sets, as well as any Starter and Structure Decks that were released prior to July 2008.
- Includes new Synchro Monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s.
- Uses the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Master Rules andMarch 2008 Banlist.
- Retains the Destiny Draw system from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2.
- In addition to retaining the Free Mini Games from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2, a new Mini Game (“Ball or Bread”) was added.
- UMD Recognition with the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force UMD will unlock new cards, special Booster Packs, a new storyline, and the ability to partner with Bastion Misawa. However, if you get a very high score at the exam, you can unlock a pack from the shop, even one of the ones unlockable with UMD Recognition.
- Unlike previous games in the Tag Force series, this game’s Story Mode only has four Heart Events, not eight. However some characters have multiple storylines to make up for this.
- Some Monsters have also received Summon and Attack animations including “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”, “Elemental Hero Bladege” and “Light and Darkness Dragon”.
- A Photo Gallery feature has been added, allowing the player to view all pictures of the characters’ Story Endings, pictures from the previous Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force installments and watch videos of Monsters’ Summon and Attack animations.